1. Information Collection, Use, and Opting Out
We will only collect personally identifiable information (such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and the contents of any message you share with us) that you voluntarily provide through our website or email correspondence. This information will be used by us to respond to your inquiries, and/or supply you with requested information about Title Forward products and services. Title Forward may authorize third parties to collect, track and process such information on its behalf.
We also automatically receive and record information whenever you interact with the Site. This includes IP address data from our server logs, cookie information, the pages you request, your browser and/or operating system, and the URL of the site you came to the Site from. We use this automatically received information to help diagnose Site problems and performance, analyze trends, and administer and improve the Site.
A cookie is a small electronic file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your computer. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
Cookies and opting out:
- Third-Party Cookies for Website Use Analysis: We use third parties such as Google to help us analyze how people are using the Site.
- Opting Out of Google Analytics: To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, click here for opt-out instructions.
- Do Not Track: Some browsers have a "do not track" feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. These features are not yet uniform, so we are not currently set up to respond to those signals.
- Flash Cookies: We currently do not use flash cookies, but we may in the future. To control flash cookies, click here. Why? Because flash cookies do not reside in your browser, so your browser settings will not affect them.
2. Information Storage
We store all User information on secure servers and in the cloud.
3. Information Sharing
4. Information Correction / Deletion
If you have submitted personal information to Title Forward electronically and would like it removed or modified, please contact us at email@example.com. We will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request. We may keep a copy for our records.
5. Email Communications
We may communicate with our customers and potential customers about our products and services by email. If you opt-in to also receive marketing email messages, Title Forward may send you Title Forward-related news, surveys or promotions. If you do not want to receive alerts or marketing emails from us, please follow the "unsubscribe" instructions contained in the unwanted email message.
The Site is meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 without permission from a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under 13 has given us information, you can email us. You can also write to us at the address listed at the end of this policy. Please mark your inquiries "COPPA Information Request."
8. Contact Us